Fall Registration is OPEN!
Please read before registering!Updated Wednesday August 15, 2018 by Winston Salem National Little League.
Registration Information- Fall 2018
T ball: Practices and games will be held Saturday mornings starting after Labor Day. We will provide a jersey and cap for each player. We have helmets and bats, but please purchase a glove for your player. If you would like to be on the same team with another player, please indicate that when you register.
Baseball: We hope to field teams this Fall for all levels. We will play against other Little Leagues. In the past, practices and games are during the week, on different days. The game schedules are dictated by the district. So, we will have to wait and see when the schedule comes out.
Softball: Our softball girls will play at Northwest Little League. When the registration opens please register with us and we’ll forward your information to them. If you have questions about softball, please email their player agent, Tamela Payne @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please tell your friends about registration! We need a good number to field the teams! Let me know if you have any questions!
Baseball: $145.00 (returning players), $135.00 (new player to the league)
T ball: $65.00 (returning players), $55.00 (new player to the league)
Registration closes September 1, 2018! Register now!!
2. We hope to field teams in all divisions. We will most likely be playing other Little Leagues in our District. The District will be making the schedules when our teams have been formed. I’m not sure when the schedules will be released.
3. Practices will start soon after teams have been formed. Your manager will notify you via email.
4. We love our manager/coach volunteers!! If you’d like to volunteer to manage or coach, please complete the coach’s registration.
5. All volunteers MUST complete a volunteer application that is available on the website. Even if you will just be helping during practice, we need you to complete the form. Just download and complete and email back to me.
6. Please confirm that your school or residential address is in our boundary before registering. You can check leaguefinder.com. Just enter in your school address and residential address and it will tell you which league you can play for. If you have questions, please email me.
7. T BALL: games and practices will be on Saturdays.
8. If we don’t have enough players to form a team in a division, those players will be able to play at Northwest Forsyth Little League.