Updated Thursday March 1, 2018 by Winston Salem National Little League.
- Spring - March thru June
- All Stars - June - possibly through September, dependent upon advancement in Tournaments
- Fall - September into October
- March 3 - Ages 6-9 - 1PM-3PM - Ages 10-12 3PM-4:30PM
- March 4 - Ages 6-9 - 1:30PM-2:30PM; Ages 10-12 - 3PM-4:30PM
Ages - 4 & 5 year olds must play T-ball
Ages - 6-11 can play in A, AA, or AAA
Ages - 10-12 can play in Little League division (12 must play)
Ages - 13-14 can play in Juniors
Ages - 14-16 can play in Seniors
Ages - 16-18 can play Big League
- If the teams have been put together then we will refund 75%
- If the team has started practicing then we will refund 50%
- If the games have started there will not be a refund.
In order to qualify for a refund, here’s what is required:
- Parents should also notify the team manager immediately of their intentions.
- Parents must then notify the player agent via email or in writing of the request for player's release. See address and email below.
- Players released for justifiable reasons (according to Little League Regulation) and approved by a majority of the Board of Directors will then be eligible for refund in accordance with the refund schedule above.
Note: The following provides a list of potential reasons that may be justifiable, subject to Board of Director approval:
- Player moves to another city or state too distant to commute for practice and play.
- Player is injured and will not be able to return to play within a reasonable period of time.
- Any other justifiable reason reviewed and approved by the Board of Directors.
The official mailing address is:
Winston Salem National Little League
Attention: Player Agent
PO Box 24393
Winston Salem, NC 27104
Send email to: email@example.com
Teams Consist of:
- Assistant Manager
- Team Parent
Equipment supplied by League:
Catchers Helmet, Chest Protector, Leg Guards, Balls, Bats, Bases, Batting Helmets, Jersey, Hats, and Umpires.
WSNLL Complex Rules:
- NO TOBACCO PRODUCTS ALLOWED NEAR FIELDS
Smoking allowed in Parking Lot Only
- NO ALCOHOL ALLOWED
- NO DOGS ALLOWED
- NO LACROSSE/FIELD HOCKEY STICKS
- FIREARMS PROHIBITED
This article has No Comments.
You must be a member of the League and logged in to
post comments. Login here.